I’m super lucky to have a mum who lives a few hours away and visits when she can.
When she is here my life is less hectic, for many reasons.
I love my mum and here’s just a snapshot of why..
* She takes over as official bum wiper when she’s here.
* She makes the best quiche and always does my dishes.
* We have lots of giggles (and bubbles)
* She pretends the tomato sauce container is farting at the dinner table.
* Despite having three kids herself, she’ll attempt to bounce on the trampoline with kids.
* My plants always get watered and floor always swept, gotta love a Virgo.
* Cuddles and hugs are in abundance when she’s here.
* I can shower without an audience.
* If I’m super cranky and bossy still loves me.