Whenever I say not-so-nice things about my three little gifts I feel so bad!
I suppose it’s a good thing that I regret being such a grumpy mole – but in actual fact it’s easy to moan about something whereas being positive requires more effort.
So I’ve made a pact with myself, whenever I’m a very negative nelly, as I was in my previous post, I’m going to make an effort to be grateful for what I have.
Here’s what I am truly grateful for:
- I have three very healthy children. Today I was at the hospital for No.2’s kidney scan and saw so many sick kids and it was a reality check.
- My gorgeous girl tells me at least four times a day how much she loves me – to the moon and back.
- Every morning I am woken up by a blue-eyed, blonde and gorgeous boy who wraps his arms around me and nuzzles into my neck.
- My wee gift of a baby runs up to me with arms out stretched whenever he’s sad or needs a hug. He also knows how to give me an open-mouth kiss!
- I am not a single mum and have a supportive and loving husband.
- I don’t worry every week if we’ll be able to make our mortgage repayments.
- I still have two amazing parents alive that I adore.
- My two sisters are my BFFs – and our babies love them both.
- I have friends who love and support me, warts and all.
I’m the luckiest mumma in the world!!!!