- You will always have an excuse for being late, fat, having a messy house, being tired, forgetful and cranky.
- As they get older and become fascinated with things on the floor, they become quite effective vacuum cleaners.
- If you’ve never really enjoyed time by yourself, well you’ve hit the jackpot, you will never be alone, even showers and trips to the loo become a two-person affair, or in my case a four-person adventure.
- They are great to blame on when something you touch falls to the ground in a shop – until they get older and they can tell on you.
- For those insomniacs out there, of which I was one for years, you’ll be so whacked all the time you will pass out within seconds of hitting the pillow.
Here’s some SOPPY reasons
- There is nothing cuter than watching a nude baby run up the hallway.
- If you love kisses and cuddles, you can get them whenever you want, sometimes you’ll have to beg the older ones but 2 to 3-year-olds are super cuddly!
- You will know the true meaning of unconditional love.
- The smell of a newborn baby is nicer than rain on hot concrete.
- With every child you birth your heart grows (and so does your waistline, sorry I couldn’t be too serious and sickly – it’s just not me).