We all have history, good or bad, it makes us who we are, it shapes who we become.
Like jumping out of a plane naked (okay so I wasn’t naked but I thought I’d spice things up a little – so shoot me!).
I have done some crazy, stupid, funny and amazing things in my life and here’s a few you might not know:
- I spent 5 years dancing, ballet, modern and jazz, and I have five certificates, and three video tapes, to prove it. For the life of me I can’t understand how they passed me come exam time, once with Distinction. I also wore one of these (see below) at our end of year performance, and so did my older sister. Except we were 11 and 13 so we didn’t look like this – so it was totally embarrassing. And even now I couldn’t walk in the f%*k me heels she’s wearing!
- At university I once had a flat warming so awesome that two fire engines comes, 8 kegs were drunk and it made it into the local newspaper.
- I’ve skydived (not naked, but I would if it was free to do so, and that there was no chance my boobs would knock me out during free fall). I have bungy jumped, bridge swung, been on all the adrenalin rides I can find and I would do them all again in a heartbeat if I had the money.
- I was riding motorbikes at age 4, driving Land Rovers on the farm at age 12 and I have my awesome parents to thank for not wrapping me in cotton wool.
- Three days before the September 11 attacks I was in one of the World Trade Towers in New York with a group of friends who lived there with me.
- I once went on a blind date in America, and we went to a restaurant and he bought a $150 bottle of wine and I ditched him in a fancy French restaurant in Soho, because he was boring, to meet up with some friends partying somewhere else.
- I am left handed, even when I play cricket, which I LOVE. I used to really annoy the fast bowlers, of which I used to be one years ago at high school. I played silly mid on, for those of you that don’t know the sport, here’s a photo of where that person stands, or crouches in my case. See that dude that is about to get his head knocked off but has his hands out just in case he catches it – that was me and I loved it!
- I met the man of my dreams, and now husband, after being dragged out of bed to the pub by a friend who really needed a wingman – or woman in this case. Best decision I’ve ever made!!!