So every Thursday I have to write about what I’m thankful for because I know sometimes I can lose sight of all that is awesome in my life.
I suppose I don’t have to, but I’ve realised that most mummy blogs are dripping in love, happiness and thankfulness, so I thought I’d better do at least one post like this a week.
It might also be the much-needed slap in the face I need to suck it up princess and stop moaning – just for one day!!!
- Today I’m thankful it’s Thursday! Why? Because it means it’s nearly Friday and my older sister is visiting and that’s going to make my three children, and me, SUPER happy!
- I’m thankful to have friends, admittedly less than I probably think, who put up with me and understand although I moan like a bastard I still love my kids and life dearly.
- I’m thankful to have a husband that works his butt off and very rarely complains about it.
- I’m thankful my gorgeous three-year-old is now letting me SHOWER him with kisses and cuddles, he even sneaked into my bed this morning for some extra affection!
- I’m thankful to my mumma who comes down and puts up with me and helps with my three monkeys, despite the fact she hardly ever sleeps, and has chronic foot pain and never moans about it.
(there she is with No.1 – what a star, I’m SOOO lucky to have her)
- I’m thankful that I’m healthy, my kids are healthy and that I love my husband so much that I feel sad if I don’t hear his voice at least once a day.
- I’m thankful I don’t have to work until 10pm again tonight and that my work is nearly over for the week – sorta, kinda, does ever really end for someone who works from home?
- I’m thankful my busy lil’ sis left me a nice catch up message today, and although our lives are so hectic we can pick up where we left off.
So what are you thankful for?
If I knew how to link up to Thankful Thursday I would – anyone help me here?