1. To wake up on Xmas day and be a sexy, taunt size 10-12 again (see below) without having to do any hard work, break a sweat or starve myself of wine or chocolate. I mean I gave birth three times surely that’s enough grunt work?!!
(This is me two years ago to the day, when No. 2 was one. I fell pregnant with No.3 just 10 days after this photo was taken).
2. To know there are no sad children on Christmas morning crying because they don’t have a mumma or dadda to share it with this year. This is a rather impossible request but something I really wish could happen.
3. I’d love to wake up and find the clutter around my house (see photo below) completely cleaned up. I mean look at the weight my poor microwave has to deal with – I’m surprised it doesn’t throw something at me when I open it!
I bet there are a few Virgos out there wishing they could come over and sort out this mess for me (you are most welcome to).
It really is quite ridiculous the amount of crap up there, mind you in an emergency I could just slide everything off the top of the microwave and I’d be sweet!
I mean there’s sunblock, scissors, candles, baby powder, a peg, lip balm, a weight watchers points book (see I am trying), a torch, sunglasses, a camera, a wallet, keys – shit it’s a bloody gold mine up there.
4. A sack full of patience that I could whip out whenever I desperately need it, especially when my kids are being kids and I’m too tired, busy or cranky to see this.
5. I would love my friends who have lost their mums to have them back, even just for one day, so they could show off their children to the person they love most in the world. Everyday I thank the universe for mine.