They say confession is good for the soul – but it might not be good for keeping or making friends! But I’ll just have to wait and see.
So I’ve decided to make Monday a day of fessing up to things I probably shouldn’t have done.
The lovely Kirsty @ My Home Truths has been coughing secrets in her I Must Confess link for the past year and now I’m joining her – so here goes.
1. For lunch I inhaled an ENTIRE pottle of sweet chilli, lemongrass, cashew and coriander dip because my children were driving me insane and I’m prone to emotional eating.
2. I gave the kids two-minute noodles for lunch because they wanted them and I was sick of arguing with the little shits.
3. I then let No.3 eat the noodles that fell on the floor – three-minute rule?
4. My youngest’s third word (he’s already saying mumma, dadda and bubbles) is either going to be shit, shithead, f*&K or CRAAAAP – as these are words that slip out of my mouth when he’s around. I can’t help it – I sometimes forget he’s not a baby anymore.
5. Over the Xmas break I didn’t deny myself a thing, so the food baby I’m currently carrying around is made up of wine, chocolate, cheese, and a quarter of a whole ham (in that order).
6. I sometimes think I shouldn’t be a mum because I have the patience of a drunk person at an A&E department on a Saturday night – NONE.
So these confessions were pretty lame, but I’m starting off slowly and gently.
Stay tuned for next Monday’s confessions, I promise I’ll make them juicer, like the time I took someone’s virginity at university and didn’t enough know!