I do have a tendency to moan, well not so much moan but to say what I think about everything in an honest way, which can sound like moaning.
But once a week I am supposed to be super nice and grateful for my lot, which I am.
Especially for the awesome moments I have with my ‘baby’ such as this one below.
So in no particular order I’m thankful that…
1. We have ducted A/C and at 10am I turned it on, I might have to sell a body part to pay our powerful bill but it will be worth it.
2. All my children are in bed asleep by 7.30, at the latest, one good thing I did was implement a strict bedtime routine.
3. I’m grateful that when I spilled my full glass of mimosa all over the dinner table that it didn’t get on No.1’s Prep school stationery etc..
4. I’m also stoked that it was my first glass and I still had more in the fridge.
5. My mum rings me to talk about nothing but it shows me how much she loves me.
6. My sisters are planning on taking me away for my birthday weekend, can’t wait.
7. Despite my overindulging in food/booze over Xmas I’m now back on track and still dropping kgs…
8. That my daughter just adores cuddles, kisses and always runs to me when she’s sad.
9. To have a light workload at the moment so I can spend more time with my angels and not be chained to computer.
10. That tomorrow is Friday and I’m closer to having my husband home for the weekend.
Thanks Aroha @ Colours of Sunset for inspiring me to write some positive stuff!