Because dreams are free I’m going to divulge some of the things I’d LOVE to learn but through a lack of money probably never will.
1. To fly a plane, a helicopter and skydive solo (I’ve done it tandem).
2. I’d give anything to be able to drive a V8 car or Moto GP bike in a race without killing myself – yep I’m an adrenaline junkie!
3. Learn how to hike and ice walk well enough to climb Mt Everest – I’d also like to camp out in an igloo to watch the northern lights.
Here’s some things I WANT to learn one day and hopefully will without too much effort.
1. To play chess – the best I can do at the moment is backgammon!
2. Make a video for my kids with me speaking to each of them telling them a bit about themselves and a little bit about me and the Husband.
3. To surf, to sail, learn another language, reverse a trailer, drive a jet boat, play an instrument, learn to waltz/tango.
4. To dress in a way that really accentuates the good parts of my figure. The same goes with make-up, I want to know the tricks of the trade because as I age I’d like to do it gracefully.
This is a list of things I NEED to learn!
1. Patience, tolerance, understanding – not just for my own sanity but for the sake of my children, especially my third-born, 1.5-year-old, who freaks me out on a daily basis by doing things a three-year-old does and getting hurt because of it.
2. To slow down in all aspects of my life, from the way I rush around in the morning, to the way my kids have to run to keep up with me at the shops. I also need to slow down and remember that life isn’t a race it’s a journey so it’s fine just to sit down and ‘be’ without feeling guilty.
3. That I should embrace every moment with my three young children – they are the most precious gifts I will ever receive.
So what is the one thing you DREAM to learn, WANT to learn and NEED to learn?
Linking (finally) with Deb at Home Life Simplified for List Mania
And open slathering with Alicia at One Mother Hen for Open Slather Monday!