It blows me away the search engine terms people use, it’s a great source of amusement to me!
The majority of them were related to boobs! Seriously haven’t these people heard of online porn, stick mags or the dodgy DVD section at the video shop?
Anyway, here’s a sampler of some of the more obscure (and socially acceptable) search terms people plugged in and found my blog.
1. Post about farting on a child in a supermarket – I bloody well hope it was on accident!
2. Slightly overweight shirtless naked – How flattering, but I’m confused. Do you want me to be shirtless or naked or both?
3. I’m 51 and cant get my shit together – I gotta say you’d better hurry up and start trying a wee bit harder (and learn about apostrophes).
4. Hot woman accidentally farts – It was only once and it smelled like roses – truly!
5. Land diving for kids – Glad you’re not my parent!
6. Long hair on my boobs – Buy some tweezers or get a wax, but before you do, I’m curious as to HOW long it actually is?
7. Tradies butt cracks – Whatever floats your boat.
8. Hunchback masseuse – Now this I’ve got to see, Quasi Massage, – quite a catchy name me thinks.
9. A dull woman keeps an immaculate home – Damn straight they do – or that’s what I tell myself 😉
10. Do hawks laugh? – Sure they do – at your for asking such a stupid question!
Go on share the laughter, please tell me some of the search terms you have got?? Apart from those creepy rude ones which I kinda have enough of myself!!
Another IBOT with the lovely Jess @ Essentially Jess