It’s been half a year and I’m still here, attempting to bring a little cheer!
It hasn’t always been pretty, but I’ve done my best to be witty.
Just six months ago I leaped in head first, not realising that soon I would become immersed.
Now it seems that I can’t get enough of this world, just as long as I haven’t made you hurled (come on cut me some slack – it’s hard to rhyme all the time).
I won’t warble on about much I enjoy the honesty, advice, funnies and frankness that goes with blogging, but suffice to say I do, A LOT.
And big shout out to those who take the time to read what I write and comment – you rock my world!
Here’s six things about the number six in honour of Have a laugh on me reaching six months.
1. I’m up to level 63 in the land of Minty Meadow of Candy Crush Saga. It’s like crack for those with an addictive personality, so if you have one – DON’T GO THERE!
At the moment I dream about sprinkle covered chocolates frolicking with stripey red jellybeans – You’ve been warned!
2. This Sunday I celebrate six years of being married – what a ride it’s been (sometimes literally, grrrrowl!).
I can’t imagine life without the Husband by my side and our children adore him more than chocolate.
I didn’t believe in soul mates until I meet him – I also didn’t believe in the man flu!
3. It takes me six minutes to open a Chupa Chup – NUP – no exaggeration!
My youngest son was screaming in anticipation, as were the dozens of other shoppers wishing I would hurry the f#*k up and open the lollipop!
4. Some of the funniest six search engine terms for my blog:
Soulmate sounds like something the devil put in his coffee ecard – ummm are you sure he’s not your cell mate?
Why have my boobs never been perky – because you’re probably a man!
Does bending over for the fart out – I’d suggest lifting one leg to get a fart out.
Nothing like a shit and a shower – hopefully you’ve just returned from camping.
I like last Saturday – seriously? Is that the only thing you can think to type in to a search engine?
J cup breasts aren’t as big as you think – probably because you’re searching for ways to make yourself feel better for deciding to get WHOOPER silicon baps!
5. My sixth blog post was one of my most read – despite the fact I didn’t know about bloggy linky – so 99 per cent of you haven’t read it! (HINT HINT).
6. For the past two days the kids were up around six – for those who aren’t aware my three kids usually wake at dawn’s crack – aka – 4.30/5am – leaping, bellowing and running around like headless chickens (who can actually can run around without heads for a few seconds, sad but true).
I’d like to think that this is going to continue, but because I have said it out loud it won’t!
Alright time for some constructive criticism peeps, so unleash the beast and let me know what you love/hate or want me to keep doing!
It’s Tuesday and I blog (instead of playing CCS) and I link with Jess @ Essentially Jess for hosting IBOT!