Here’s 10 books about parenting that I could
never potentially publish one day:
1. Boys are little turds – so get over it.
2. Things get easier – when you’re in a nursing home drinking sherry at midday.
3. When your kids say they hate you – they’re not tricking.
4. Top tips on how to hide from your kids and make it seem like a game.
5. Toilet training is crap – there’s no sugar-coating it.
6. Stinky Saturdays, Fug All Fridays and other hints on how to make parenting easier.
7. Why texters, play dough and craft have no place in your home.
8. You’re not alone – many mums dream about running to join the circus.
9. Parents secretly compare – so lie about your kid’s achievements just to screw with their heads.
10. And you thought you were fat before you had kids?
What book could you write? Which one would you like to see me attempt first?
As if it wasn’t enough for her to pass me in candy crush last night – now she’s a published author!
GAME ON MOLE! 😉