You know those days when you nail it? Me neither.
This afternoon my daughter told me not to call her “a little
shit shiz” – something I did under my breath because she was giving me the ‘I’m bored and you’re horrible speech’.
I acted all offended and then told her that I was in fact talking to someone on the computer that I was mad at! OOPS!
I learned my lesson – to speak WAY more quietly.
Anyway here is my week in Facebook updates!
1. The kids are annoying me so much I’m about to pour all the milk down the sink so I can leave the house for 45 minutes to go and get some more!
2. “I’m so glad we made our fourth bedroom a kid’s playroom” said no mother ever who now has to do all her work on a computer in the living/dining/kitchen!! FUG IT!
3. FUG! Got up extra early to make food for my son’s daycare party – and got greeted by blank looks – IT’S NEXT WEEK – and now my house smells of yummy food that I can’t eat. PLUS I have to make it again next Thursday – DOUBLE FUG!
4. I just overheard my three-year-old telling his big sister she was a “rock star” – as long as it’s not Miley I’m cool with that.
5. It’s been awhile since I posted amusing search engine terms that lead people to my blog, here are today’s:
*hot men ass (gross)
*chocolate pool (it’s never gonna happen)
*ant in thermomix (you idiot they cost thousands)
*candy crush laughs (umm no, it’s a game, it can’t speak)
*candy crush minty meadow (get a life!!)
In other breaking news – I’m going self-hosted soon – so watch this space – just a wee bit excited!
I am a guest blogging today over at Lisa’s Random Acts of Zen blog!
Here I divulge some pretty
funny interesting shiz – and you’ll never, ever, ever, get to know this trivial AMAZING stuff about me unless you visit here
So what is the best/worst thing about being self-hosted with WordPress?
Are you surprised by what I told Lisa?
Have you called your child a little shit recently and then felt bad?
Linking and sharing the LOVE with Jess @ Essentially Jess